GraceNetRadio would like to help promote the ministry activities in our listening area. If you are a church or non-profit ministry and have an event for the general public at large, you may submit your event information to us.
- Submit your event information at least 3 weeks before the event begins. (Later submissions are not guaranteed to air.)
- Please include the who, what, where, when, of the event, and a contact phone number for more information.
- Please submit your church or ministry’s statement of faith for GraceNetRadio to have on file. (This only needs to be submitted once.)
- GraceNetRadio will only broadcast Public Service Announcements for ministries that hold to the main tenets of the Christian faith as outlined in the Westminster Confession of Faith related to salvation and the Gospel.
- GraceNetRadio is a non-commercial station and by federal FCC license cannot promote any event that benefits a for-profit entity. Therefore, organizations are asked to provide a copy of their state certificate of not-for-profit status.
- You may submit your PSA request by mail to: GraceNetRadio - 5555 N. Federal Hwy., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308; or by fax: (954) 771-2633, or email all of the above information to info@GraceNetRadio.com
- 30-second pre-produced announcements may be submitted. GraceNetRadio reserves the right to use or refuse any submissions at our discretion. Pre-produced announcements are rotated out on a monthly bases.
Deadline for PSA request: 3 weeks before the event
Copy Information: Who, what , where, when, and contact for more information
Organization submitting a request for the first time must also include:
- Statement of faith
- State not-for-profit status certificate (copy)